Monday, November 30, 2009

Jeff Brennan’s Last November of the First Decade of the Twenty First Century



You can listen to a recording of most of the following. On it Jeff plays guitar while I do vocal reenactment. It was recorded on November 29th in the Ol' Bread Factory in Philadelphia.

(6)
Wiki ruby ridge and you’ll get it. Played the adjective icebreaker. Want to fuck Artistic Allie and Adventurous Amanda.

(13)
Elliot Smith heart-stabbed himself at this time of day on a day like this. I read these guys to access the forbidden intelligence they wave in front of our faces like the opposite of money. And what’s tomorrow? Also: easiest airport day ever. How’s the sogworld treating you? Rescued another person from Ayn Rand. Made her buy White Noise.

(15-17)
Most zombie day ever. Two sleep hours. A whole new kind of moonwalk. Hope you didn’t not make out with her.

Snus was made to go with warm mustard pretzels. These should be the themes of Steven’s party. Moments like these are what make being most likely bipolar worth it.

Wish we could just vote Dave into office and get it over with. Went rogue. Person Pitch as anti-R1 ambiance weaponry.

(18-19)
Swamps finally dead. Call in the fish gods for the tree-bare rapture. Back at collegiate weight. Gonna eat pure garbage to celebrate. Chainsnusing. Looks German. First time this feels like my neighborhood. I know because I would kill a malignant invader.

20
Soldier returning from two years in Iraq. Left a baby here and gets three months to be its mother before heading to Afghanistan. We should adopt some Asians.

21
Market East brickwork deserves its own monopoly space. I never remember summers. Winter though. Winter is familiar. Seeing Victoria alone and leaving that place was my demise. Oh and the pills. I need to learn fitness or at least the cheat code for it. Should’ve prepared a lesson on snus since I just explained it to everyone anyway. Snus, Delillo, airports are the only things I think about. It took a tobacco to push suicide out of the top three.

22
Don’t let prostate cancer take you out of the game. Wish I were allergic to something weird.

23-25
Marathon babe as supercustomer. Tampa-bound. I would make this Alabama babe my lady. I can’t believe they left us with these hippos. These hungry, hungry hippos. This place is retarded today. These are the kinds of days where I buy Dewars and Vaseline on the way home. Austin is probably the best place in America. This sickness might be the start of a new Quiet Times.

25
They put angels. Christmas music is undoubtedly the most suicide-inspiring. The babes are the only things that keep me going. The media is here. Going home early. Sick as shit.

Combos and scotch. This is what I am now. You can’t. You just straight can’t. Haha. It’s awful. Nothing good in there.

26
Let’s start a non-profit steam factory that we only the truth about to children. We could put it near the airport with the others. Where they’re zoned.

Just release a hurricane of matter. Biblical bowel movements. The airport is only ever morning. Agnostic recreations.

27
Dome life looks pretty good. Let’s settle there if we can resolve life. Toblerone is angel feces.

Just saw new Nick Cage. Awesome as usual. Killing time at the old wooly mammoth until the Road starts. Love this city and St. John’s Wart placebo effect. Bawitdabaw. Get in the pit and try to love someone.

The Road is great. Pretty much what I imagine suburban Toledo to be. At Skinners thinking about life choices. Gotta score some molls for the showdance. Would rather culture a supervirus than life with this cold one more day.

Make her snus and then she can live in the dome we’ve commissioned. This is a rewind to my high school soul.

28
Trapped in a colony of unrealized sexuality. I understand my self-genesis through these humbling epiphanies. Might not make the show tonight. I think I have the flu. Can’t move. Hot and shivering. Vomitron. I’ll know by five if I’m up for it. This headache could be a headache celebrity. Gotta get my bike too. Oh no. Oh no. Dreamt of football pirates in teacups eating spam. Cell phone screen light hurts. Remember elementary school where ice-bags cured everything?

Where can a nigga buy some sorbet in this ambulancery? When will you be home? That’s why we let Maine stay in America. I miss being able to drink beer bottles in my house Metro workers are the carnies of the Winter World.

29)
I’m still at this hen house. Waiting for the infirm to awake. Meanwhile staring at a map of Australia, pitying their highway system. An inaccessible middle. Santa was probably much more believable in the time before Toys ‘r’ Us.

30))
Just me and the ambassador of crack on the el now. Taking inventory, stock of metaphysical things. Needle in the hayyyyy. Hysterical American Life segment on Chik Fil A The goal of today is 500 calories. Zertec-d makes one superhuman. I am becoming. Time releases, ticks on black wire. The world as static touchpads and orgasms. A truly Cyber Monday. This life is just one big burn after another

Babylon was built on bad smell air.

Guy Debord would’ve loved Zyrtec-d. All the personal illusions of health but the worst, spectacular Castorpian coughs. Inside me is the ideal image. The image and a Breughel phlegm pallet in lower relief.

Yoga and yogurt. Who was the defiler who made pseudo into speed?

The day was great. She’s great too. It’s confusing. Maybe I’m entering incel as you depart it. Just watched a child get locked in the automated checkpoint. Her backpack initials: DMT.

Been choking on tongue coat flecks all day. Not too far gone to care.

No comments: