Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tales from Olney HS West pt 4

12/16

Somewhere I could/can see us
calling each other names
and finding takers, like everybody does..

The anti-hustle. Rushed with sugar.
Rush me to sleep.
Rush me to believe in nonexistence.
Diva glances. The lone ranger
rides in and out whenever he wants.
But to decipher desire ends in peril
and a puke-colored unhappiness.
Not helping anyone is the numb feeling
to dominate all others.

*

I think you should show effort
on a daily basis . . .

*

Earn a choice.

*

Does sugar constrict blood?

*

Sleep or television?
The hours of sleep increased
as the hours of television-watching increased . . .

*

I see you, you see me. That's talent. - Chris

*

Unique's tattoos are stronger than
dynamite. They cost him $5.00.

*

"It's not fun getting up in the
morning anymore." - Ms. S

*

To try and teach Emersonian transcendentalism
to inner city youth in 2010 is hilarious.

*

You're a biscuit or brisket.

*

Games from where they come on down by
life into foul zone triumph. This
cell phone to capture head folk.
Focus point. Your camera just don't
work anymore. Ditch to downright
doorbell snobbery. Knowing the
clacks of seats. Collapsing
issuance. Collapsing insurance. Insurance
spectacle. Anticoach job. Job
as coach. Coach and resplendent.

*

Ms. P: "How are you gonna make sure
your workers are loyal?

Chris: If not, they're gonna get popped
in the head. Carrie get
the AK47. Go pop pop.

*

"Ear hustlin'" = eaves dropping.

*

What would the plan to pass be?

*

Civil disobedience in everyday life.

*

I don't live the way you act. There's
something about you that makes me want
to throw up. - Ms. S

*

Fredeshia said: "It was so crazy
I was just laugh-like . . ."

*

You will get some credit.

*

A) How many times you spoke?
B) But how many times I tell
the truth?

No comments: