Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moon, Death [Vallies of]

For Rio De Janerio
we can only blame ourselves
yelled the fat-cats (black now)
over old fat lawnspeople
also yelling

we hold back our waters
with siege weapons
trebuchets mainly

"this is like
the fourth grandma joke
we've made today"
says the ghost we hired
for just that purpose

she's like bleached pink
and may be recycled
delicately

the center city skyline
unites against lesser cancers
is aware (anyway)
of your U-bar on the down-tube
leaving divot constellations

2 comments:

Gregory Bem said...

Today my stepfather told me I should get a temporary tattoo of Hell's Angels to prep for my school.

Finally getting a little jazzy with your wordi.

Jeff Brennan said...

I'm like that DJ from here.

Also, tried fucking around in CSS to "make it wider" but it didn't work.