Wednesday, December 23, 2009

from

December

Jeff Brennan, Hillary Galvin, Steven Silverman, Hal Bernstein, Khalil Smith, Eugene Vaynberg, Bess Friedman, Victoria Tran, Linda Thea, Daphne Koek, Austin Wylie

Just realized that everything in my stomach today has ended with ine. Bucks is going out of style. Wish I could lose my whole body and just be a nervous system on a me-sized i.v. Rack. Who needs bones even if they are this lovely? The train is late. The train is late so we clear the benches--like someone's hit a deep fly or a fight's starting. When I murder-suicide Don DeLillo make sure they put our ashes in an urn of our composite busts and shoot us out of a great cannon into deep deep space. Suicide is just obvious symbolism. It's people converting to everyone else's fiction. Just talked to our Koss representative for way too long. Told him about the headphones I bought at Trax. Told him about the retards. We set a price point. Let's get jobs as Santas and every culture's Santa analog. Ho ho ho. See the world. Asian women seem to only write about Asian women identity. That airport employee camper is back. Blaring on her cell phone. She's my official enemy. She's "at work." She's the reason people hate unions. This place is the march of the monsters. Suit doo koo? Just had someone return White Noise because she hated it. The awesome thing is that I sold it to her like two weeks ago. My biggest regret about this job is never finding that fucking phantom. Sidelong in the R1 window the all-biology part of my eye is moon-sical. Cheekbones. And that all-shnozz that enables safe passage everywhere but Gaza. Or race-blind plantation united under substances and nameless movers. Angel in the snow. Love that babe too. Abandoning poetry. Too much like a magic trick. Too many black-hatted rabbits. Besides my lines are just the meaningless stuff I forget to text you. Who put the lam in the sham a lam a ding dong? Gotta fly international to explore customs. Flagworld is recession-proof. It's freezing and we need oil. Ethical. My pants ripped when I popped a boner while reading the word of the day. Got sent home to change. Today is the day of the kooky old ladies. The most extrovertedly depressed person just bought the Road. You're gonna love this, I said. That's like meat day. I love meat. Sunglass Hut has babes in every stage of decline. These soldiers are so young. Let's write a movie about butch lesbians serving in Afghanistan. No red coat? And what's with the fisheye lens? You're fancy. How unethical. You're red as you need to be. I'm at long in the tooth. I can't do music and booze tonight. Feels like an all jack hammer fueled construction crew is digging ditches in my head. Most defeated el group ever. Obscenely sad. Get Josh or Steven and come do fake fighting with me on the dance floor upstairs. Trainage wreck. There is a light and metal bird are both tracks. Can't kill myself at least until it leaks. I guess I should've gotten wasted last night so that I'd have to pass out at your place then would've been able to make snowmen . . . duh me. More powered turds. Typical. Space heater. One of those heated water bags. Long johns. About to fuck my. Just left Trenton. Should be back around midnight. Let's get a drink at Inst. Kind of want to walk around in the cold ash castle. Moving snow is one of the ways the dark ones control us. Dark because it's night not because they are black. Lost baggage. This is a crazy trip oh my God. So yes I am without anything. Quirky ticket seller told me it would be happening. Late to work. Love how my client's family did not shovel. I love the part of hunger with the weak leg back tingle and you say things like healthy sexy vagina to healthy sexy warmly dressed babes. How's that baldness coming? I think the number 4 is my favorite to draw. Confronted my enemy today. Can you buy booze with your food stamps? I can pay you back in real money. Skinny tastes better than any food. Remember it. Today is the day of insane phone greetings. The key to water gun fights is to aim for the eyes. The key to soccer is call-movement. The key to Borders is not caring. The key to the airport is emergency. The key to happiness is rough sex with people you're only loosely invested in and ascetic eating habits. In the spirit of the coming Christ would you like to donate a book to sick kids? How can I offer my assistance this post-solstice evening? I am an evil forest that could kill a man on the day his life seems sweetest to him. Let's follow up our novel of obsession with a novel of forgiveness. Really nice wasted red necks. How'dja know we's fixin na go to Raleigh? I can see your future. Driving in your car that has sand everywhere through the low sun-bleached snowbound Maine twigs with a cigarette going and listening to something acoustic because what else does a guy like you listen to at this time of year in Allen's country. The sperm is the only cell that has a tail. Production begins at puberty. For females, production of eggs begins before they are born. 2 million! I hope there's some snus in that dragon tattoo. Wanna burn one down and throw some stars? No drying rack. And the glory of the lord shone round about them. Best part of that magic. Imagine having a relationship like Eugene and Alex and having to kill it because you are us. Let's throw everything away and become back-alley abortionists. Gonna document my enemy. Timestamps and everything. Just quit food. Odwallas and Zyrtec-d are the diet. Where is the supporting picture? Thanks for making me feel special. I will show you the iron discipline I've learned in the AIR FORCE. We can make dirty Frenchmans. Wine and olive juice. At least there aren't clouds of foul smoke floating around like Smelladelph. You fly there? This is the lonely Christmas with Morrissey. Gonna try to fuck a stranger or someone famous tonight. Grizzly like Ed Gein, make her face feel face pain.