Thursday, December 24, 2009

to

December 23rd and 24th

Jeff Bennan, Nicole O'Brian, Casey Bracket, Debrah Morkun, Linda Thea, Victoria Tran, Austin Wylie, Khalil Smith, Hal Bernstein, Jenn Washington, Chelsey Del Castillo,

Baby walrus. For entry hit glass here. Get the mind away from reality a bit. Like Casiotone. I miss happiness and the white folks aren't the ones to provide it. Sida is a great beverage. What if it was the only suicide spot? Such a struggle to find Maine babes on a flight. Post-Thailand I want to pilot either a plane or a ship. To see the sunblasted clouds every day. I love the noisy rumble inside the plane's midflight cabin. It is gray. It is concentration. I'm drinking blueberry beeah. I could totally see them all on meth. The silence. Think about all the places that don't get any light at night. Cepelinai. Lithuanian dumplings. My belly is finally back to obesity. I was going to walk into the woods and blow my brains out just to see what it would be like but Robert bought a gun safe. Remember Ice-9? When's that gonna happen? Over a river and through a wood to grandmother's house I go. Bring in a training manual. Westbrook reminds me of my longing for you. And my bulging choc gut. Trojan horse it. Find me a black babe that's turned on by young fat white guys so I can fuck the checkmark away. Wish I had money for Z-d. Wish I could teach an acrobatics class outside of Munich. I'm glad I like olives now. Post-feast depression. Jamming to Patsy Kline. Fatpick. After tomorrow my diet for the break is going to be whiskey and coffee and lettuce. Just shat a horn of Lucifer. Happy Holidays from America featuring rum and eggnog. The dog opens presents. Hold yer muthafuckin' horses before I explode in joy. Choose my own adventure little pony. Feel like jabba da huh-it with this gut right now. You deserve it for being a sweetheart. Fat and happy in Maine. You should have rejected the gifts. Ironic broadsword. Zero. It's actually clear as glass. And the air is so clean. But it's Maine and pretty much horrible. Yah doo. Get some cheap whiskay 'n' walk roun' to find cars to spit on. Find bars to talk to strangas outside of. Pussy monster? I poke her face off and now she faceless and I just made her face need a face lift. Young moola baby. That's beyond my control now.

No comments: