Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Maria Winters, What a Gal!

3:09am Jeff

oh yeah

it's 3 here

i forget how far away you are

3:10am Maria

millions of miles

3:10am Jeff

the worst thing about it being 3 o'clock for me

is that I still need to cram in a whole night of drinking

i was conquering the world

on Rise of nations

I was France

we have "chevaliers"

3:11am Maria

oh yeah,,,that sounds...good...

3:11am Jeff

those are the unique units, anyway

3:11am Maria

ah

of course

3:11amJeff

but they're only good for when your in the Enlightenment epoch

which sucks, so I usually just skip to the Information Age

so I can use stealth bombers

and crush my enemies, iron-fistedly

3:12am Maria

i go for the iron-fisting myself

1 comment:

Gregory Bem said...

Not even going to link to your own profile? Wow.